Ethylene Oxide Production Cost Analysis Report: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements, Variable Cost, Production Cost Summary and Key Process Information
The latest report titled “Ethylene Oxide Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ethylene Oxide.
|Product Name||Ethylene Oxide|
|Process Included||Ethylene Oxide Production From Ethylene|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ethylene Oxide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ethylene Oxide Production Process:
- Ethylene Oxide Production From Ethylene: This report presents the economics of Ethylene oxide production from Ethylene. This process takes place using an oxidation process in the presence of oxygen. In the process, Ethylene undergoes oxidation by mixing Ethylene and oxygen in a reactor at high temperatures ranging from 200- 300 °C. This is followed by the cooling of the gas and the removal of ethylene oxide formed when the gaseous mixture is scrubbed with water, followed by potassium carbonate (aqueous). At last, Ethylene oxide is formed by desorption from the solution and filtered via final distillation.
Ethylene Oxide (C2H4O) is a versatile gas that facilitates the production of other chemicals that have further employment in making products like fabrics for clothes, carpets, upholstery, and pillows. The gas is a very toxic and combustible gas. It appears to be colourless and has a sweet odour. It is water-soluble but is less dense than water, with vapours heavier than air.
The market for Ethylene Oxide is expanding rapidly owing to its extensive application in the production of other chemicals like ethylene glycol and antifreeze. In small quantities, the chemical is used as a pesticide and a sterilising agent. Furthermore, certain agricultural products find use as a fumigant and as a sterilant that sterilises medical equipment and supplies, furthering the market growth. It also finds applications for making products like detergents, solvents, adhesives, textiles, medicine, and polyurethane foam, among others, that boost the industry’s growth. Also, its derivatives are included in household cleaners and personal care products like cosmetics and shampoos, creating further demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Ethylene Oxide Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ethylene Oxide market?
- What are the various processes used for Ethylene Oxide production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ethylene Oxide?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ethylene Oxide?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ethylene Oxide?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ethylene Oxide?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Ethylene Oxide production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ethylene Oxide production?
- What is the time frame for Ethylene Oxide plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ethylene Oxide?
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA